Google has announced that a new OTA update for Wear OS will arrive in the fall season, and it will introduce a host of new features and performance improvements. The folks over at XDA-Developers have received confirmation that the upcoming build of Wear OS is based on Android 11, a much-needed upgrade from its current iteration which is still stuck on Android 9 Pie.
- Weather and Radar for Wear OS (Android Wear) NOW with Interactive Watch Faces! NOW with Google Fit integration! Androidcentral.com: 'This app is fantastic for anyone who wants a running update on the weather for the day. With nine different faces there are tons of options in how your weather is displayed, what information you get, and how you get it.' Featuring multiple Weather Watch Faces.
- AccuWeather, the global leader in weather information and digital media, today announced the global launch of the AccuWeather app for Android Wear 2.0. The AccuWeather app, available across all.
Accuweather Warsaw Mo
Notably, the smartwatch platform is adding support for Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon Wear 4100 and 4100+ chips that were announced back in June, and are claimed to offer an 85% performance boost, as well as connectivity and power efficiency improvements. Google says the Wear OS update will bring the following changes:
- Improved performance by making it faster to access information and start apps.
- Simplified pairing process to make onboarding easier.
- More intuitive controls for managing different watch modes and workouts.
- Up to a 20% speed improvement in startup time for apps.
- New weather experience that includes an hourly breakdown of the weather forecast and local weather alerts.
AccuWeather has local and international weather forecasts from the most accurate weather forecasting technology featuring up to the minute weather reports. Coc sand witch dungeon. Jun 18, 2020.
Accuweather Wear Ostomy
Source: Android Developers Blog