- Beyblade Zero G Kyoya
- Beyblade Zero G Manga Ryuga
- Beyblade Zero G Beys
(Redirected from Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G)
Beyblade: Shogun Steel, known in Japan as Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G (メタルファイト ベイブレード ZERO-G) is the 2012 sequel and fourth instalment of the Japanese anime television series based on Takafumi Adachi's manga series Beyblade: Metal Fusion, which itself is based on the Beyblade spinning top game from Takara Tomy and Hasbro. One year after the events of Beyblade Burst Rise, brothers Hikaru, and Hyuga witness the power of superking/sparking evolutions of Valtryek, Roktavor, and Satomb. The three beys radiate a power that was not even dreamable, due to their bladers pulling off a sparking launch. Hyuga and Hikaru get inspired to make their own sparking beys, Hyperion and Helios, and compete with the legendary. Zyro Kurogane (黒銀ゼロ Kurogane Zero), also known as the Blader of Fire, is the main protagonist of Beyblade: Shogun Steel. His Beyblade is Samurai Ifrit W145CF.(Samurai Ifriad in Japanese version) 1 Physical Appearance 1.1 Manga 1.2 Anime 2 Personality 3 Plot 3.1 Beyblade: Shogun Steel 3.2 Gathering the Gang 3.2.1 Friendly Training 3.2.2 Bladers of Earth 3.2.3 Neo Battle Bladers 4 Fight.
|Beyblade: Shogun Steel|
(Metaru Faito Beiburēdo Zero-G)
|Created by||Takafumi Adachi (manga)|
|Written by||Takafumi Adachi|
|Original run||April 2012 – December 2012|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Kunihisa Sugishima|
|Produced by||Mamiko Aoki|
|Written by||Katsumi Hasegawa|
|Music by||Scott Bucsis|
|Original network||TXN (TV Tokyo)|
|Original run|| April 8, 2012 – December 23, 2012|
|Episodes||45 (Japanese version)|
26 (International version)(List of episodes)
|Anime and manga portal|
Beyblade: Shogun Steel, known in Japan as Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G (メタルファイトベイブレード ZERO-G, Metaru Faito Beiburēdo ZERO-G) is a Japanese manga by Takafumi Adachi based on Takara Tomy's Beyblade franchise. It was published between April 2012 and December 2012 in CoroCoro Comic. The series serves as the conclusion to the Beyblade Metal Saga. Whereas previous installments focused on metal parts, the line of Beyblades in Shogun Steel focused on zero gravity battles with the advent of a new stadium system.
The manga was adapted into an anime series that aired on TV Tokyo in Japan from April 8, 2012 to December 23, 2012; it is the seventh overall anime series in the franchise.
The entire series was released on DVD on February 12, 2019 from Cinedigm.
Hero of the kingdom 1. Seven years have passed since the God of Destruction met his end at the hands of a Legendary Blader. A new era of Beyblade has begun, bringing with it new Blades. When Zero Kurogane witnessed the final battle with the lord of destruction years ago, a fire began to burn within him to push forward to a new future. While Zero is the champion in his hometown, he wants to test himself and seeks out greater opponents, heading to Metal Bey City, Gingka's hometown. When Zero arrives and discovers that Gingka is nowhere to be found, he learns that bladers from all over the world have come to test themselves against the Cyclone Bey stadium. Wanting to push his skills forward, Zero takes part in the new era of Beyblade, testing his might against the Cyclone stadium. Zero is then guided by Gingka to become a true Blader.
- Zyro Kurogane (黒銀 ゼロ, Kurogane Zero)
- Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto (Japanese); Brian West (English)
- Zyro is a young boy who saw Gingka's final battle seven years ago and has wanted to become a Blader ever since. With his Bey, Samurai Ifrit, he sets out on a journey to become a great Blader following the same path as Gingka's.
- Shinobu Hiryuin (火竜院 忍, Hiryūin Shinobu)
- Voiced by: Kōki Uchiyama (Japanese); Christopher Jacot (English)
- Shinobu is the strongest Blader to be found in Metal Bey City when Zyro first arrives, learning of this, he instantly becomes Zyro's rival. Shinobu has managed to become the strongest Blader in the city thanks to his Bey, Ninja Salamander.
- Maru (マル, Maru)
- Voiced by: Sumire Morohoshi (Japanese); Stephany Seki (English)
- A Junior Data Collector and mechanic.
- Kite Unabara (海原 カイト, Unabara Kaito)
- Voiced by: Takuma Terashima (Japanese); Amos Crawley (English)
- The older brother of Eight. His Bey is Guardian Leviathan 160SB, but he has also synchromed his bey with his brother's Pirate Orochi to create Orochi Leviathan.
- Eight Unabara (海原 エイト, Unabara Eito)
- Voiced by: Yuki Kodaira (Japanese); Stacey DePass (English)
- The younger brother of Kite. His Bey is Pirate Orochi 145D, but he has also offered his bey to his brother at times to synchrome Orochi Leviathan.
- Ren Kurenai (紅 蓮, Kurenai Ren)
- Voiced by: Kanae Oki (Japanese); Bryn McAuley (English)
- Her Bey is Thief Phoenix E230GCF.
- Madoka Amano (天野 まどか, Amano Madoka)
- Voiced by: Kei Shindou (Japanese); Barbara Mamabolo (English)
- A Bey mechanic expert who works at the B-Pit.
- Tsubasa Otori (大鳥 翼, Ōtori Tsubasa)
- Voiced by: Miyu Irino (Japanese); David Reale (English)
- The current president of the World Beyblade Battle Association (WBBA).
- Blader Gai (ブレーダーガイ, Burēdā Gai)
- Voiced by: Shintarō Asanuma (Japanese); Adam Cawley (English)
- Blader Guy is the announcer of the tournaments. He has a stylish personality and is very cheerful.
DNA (Dark Nebula Again)
- Argo Garcia (アルゴ・グレイシー, Argo Gracie)
- A DNA founder.
- Ian Garcia (アイアン・グレイシー, Ian Gracie)
- A DNA executive.
- Selen Garcia (セレン・グレイシー, Selen Gracie)
- A DNA executive.
- Enso Garcia (エンソ・グレイシー, Enso Gracie)
- A DNA executive.
- Merci (メルシー, Merusi-)
- A Dark Nebula computer AI rebuilt by DNA, which later revealed itself in A New Fight as the original organizer of the Dark Nebula, Doji. He helps Kira acquire Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF in order for him to become the next ultimate beyblader.
- Yoshio Iwayama (岩山 美男, Iwayama Yoshio)
- One of the members of DNA and known for his powerful defensive style. His Beyblade is Bandit Golem DF145BS, but he is also in possession of Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD after Kira replaced it with Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF. With Berserker Behemoth, he has synchromed his Golem with it to create Behemoth Golem.
- Kira Hayama (破山 キラ, Hayama Kira)
- A fearsome and powerful blader who is from DNA. His beyblade was Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD until he replaced it for Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF. Upon kidnapping Gingka, he steals Pegasus in order to synchrome Pegasus Bahamoote, a very powerful bey.
- Genjuro Kamegaki (亀垣 玄十郎, Kamegaki Genjūrō)
- The third DNA blader. His beyblade is Bandit Genbu F230TB.
- Spike Bourne (スパイク・ボーン, Bōn Supaika)
- The fourth DNA Blader who is a dangerous member. His beyblade is Thief Zirago WA130HF.
- Captain Arrow (キャプテンアロー, Kyaputen Arō)
- The fifth DNA blader known as the Blader of Justice. His beyblade is Archer Wyvern 145WB.
- Baihu Xiao (シャオ・バイフー / 白虎小, Shao Baifū)
- The sixth DNA Blader who is also known as Kira’s righthand man. His beyblade is Berserker Byakko 125S.
- Karura (カルラ, Karura)
- The seventh DNA member who convinces everyone that he is able to control the elements of nature. His beyblade is Guardian Garudas SD145PF.
- Benkei Hanawa (花輪 ベンケイ, Hanawa Benkei)
- Voiced by: Kenta Miyake (Japanese); Jason Deline (English)
- The manager of the restaurant Bull Burger and a teacher at the Bey Park. He trains Zyro throughout the show
- Gingka Hagane (鋼 銀河, Hagane Ginga)
- Voiced by: Aki Kanada (Japanese); Robert Tinkler (English)
- The former No.1 Blader and the strongest legendary blader. Gingka returns to help Zyro unlock his blader's spirit and battles him. He uses Samurai Pegasus W105R²F which evolves from his previous beyblade, Cosmic Pegasus.
- Sakyo Kuroyami (黒闇 左京, Kuroyami Sakyō)
- Voiced by: Shouma Yamamoto (Japanese); Elias Edraki (English)
- A mysterious blader who aims to succeed Ryuga as the next Dragon Emperor. His beyblade is Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF. Sakyo is extremely powerful and was almost undefeated through the series.
Beyblade Zero G Kyoya
- Takanosuke Shishiya (獅々谷 鷹ノ助, Shishiya Takanosuke)
- Voiced by: Megumi Han (Japanese); Tony Babcock (English)
- A rival blader to Ren and Zyro, who partners with Sakyo. His bey is Archer Griffin.
- Gen Kikura (木倉 ゲン, Kikura Gen)
- A blader disguised as sea creature, specialized in defence. His bey is Pirate Kraken.
- Akuya Onizaki (鬼崎 悪矢, Onizaki Akuya)
- A blader frequently battles in group with henchmen. His bey is Archer Gargoyle.
As with previous entries in the franchise, Shogun Steel was localized into English by Nelvana. The series premiered on YTV in Canada and Cartoon Network in the United States on September 17, 2015. It would be the final series to be dubbed by Nelvana. The series started rerunning on Disney XD on January 3, 2021.
- ^'Nelvana to Release Beyblade Zero-G as Beyblade: Shogun Steel'. Anime News Network.
- ^'Beyblade Zero-G Spinning Top Anime to Debut in April'. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
Beyblade Zero G Manga Ryuga
- Beyblade: Shogun Steel (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Official TV Tokyo Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G website(in Japanese)
Beyblade Zero G Beys
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Beyblade:_Shogun_Steel&oldid=1000619638'