- Doom Deus Vult 2 Download
- Deus Vult Ii
|Deus Vult II maps|
Deus Vult II is a twelve level episode WAD created by Huy Pham (Doom Marine). As with the first Deus Vult, it contains maps rich with nigh-overwhelming opposition, in the vein of Alien Vendetta or Hell Revealed, with difficulty increasing sharply in the later levels. I'd recommend playing Doom with this in general unless playing a zdoom/hexen wad or using mods. New Gothic Movement 1 New Gothic Movement 2 Sunlust Swim With the Whales Sunder Toilet of the Gods Slaughterfest 2012 Slaughterfest 3, I've done some map testing for this one and it's a must-play.
Deus Vult is a four level WAD created by Huy 'Doom Marine' Pham. The WAD is extremely hard, in the style of Hell Revealed but with more detailed levels. MAP01: Insurgents MAP02: Torture Chamber MAP03: Cathedral MAP04: End Of Days MAP05: Maps 01-04 in one Deus Vult is contained in a zip file called dv.zip. It is 6,346,017 bytes in size and contains 24 files, with a full set of Ultra-Violence.
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
MAP01: Entryway Pass is the first map of Deus Vult II. It was designed by Huy Pham (Doom Marine) and uses the music track ' '. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 30 seconds.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
Map of Entryway Pass
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
Suicide Exit: It is possible to end the level early by getting the rocket launcher from Secret #1 and dropping north into the water. If the player hits the nearby wall with the rocket launcher, he can slide under the rocks and exit the level.
- Right at the start, go through the trees on the right side and press the rock wall for a chaingun. (sector 519)
- Enter the building at the start and use the lift to go up. At the next bend, press on the terminal at the southwest corner for an armor. (sector 381)
- On the roadway with lots of zombiemen, you can jump towards the ledge overlooking the Photon Decay Detection Unit building. This ledge has a rocket launcher. (sector 34)
- After entering Secret #3, a teleporter appears behind the trees. Use it quickly and you will wind up at the tunnel entrance before the long roadway. A door will be open here but will close in one second. Use the lift past this door to get a soul sphere. (sector 455)
Three shotgun guys (Things 439 through 441) have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so they do not actually appear in the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
Vw golf 2 de vanzare. The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
Doom Deus Vult 2 Download
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 12)
- facing east. (thing 13)
- facing east. (thing 14)
- facing east. (thing 15)
* The vertex count without the effect of node building is 2628.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
|Heavy weapon dude||0||0||6|
|Box of bullets||2|
|4 shotgun shells||1|
|Health & Armor||1-2||3||4-5|
|Heavy weapon dude||0||0||6|
|Baron of Hell||0||0||2|
|Box of bullets||2||2||5|
|4 shotgun shells||1|
|Box of shotgun shells||2|
|Box of rockets||0||0||8|
|Health & Armor||1-2||3||4-5|
Inspiration and development
- Deus Vult II demos at the Doom Speed Demo Archive
Retrieved from 'https://doomwiki.org/w/index.php?title=MAP01:_Entryway_Pass_(Deus_Vult_II)&oldid=236501'
jekyllgrim released this Jun 12, 2020 · 200 commits to master since this release
GZDoom 4.4.1 required. Warning: this version of GZDoom has some notable issues.
This is a sort of an 'open beta' release. There are only a couple of planned features to wrap up and playtesting to do. Once I'm done with that and once a new GZDoom is released (considering the current version is a bit buggy due to significant engine updates), expect a 7.0.0 release.
- Gibs, particle blood, smoke and all types of debris now use a full Tick() override in ZScript, which has two benefits: 1. they should be noticeably lighter on performance; 2. their movement and interaction is now more intricate (for example, gibs have more complicated bouncing/sliding than actors normally do).
- Blood pools, bloody footprints and bullet decals will now properly align themselves to slopes (thanks Boondorl).
- Blood will now always use the correct color, even for custom enemies, thanks to CopyBloodColor() function added to GZDoom by Nash Muhandes.
- Blood will now fade out after falling on any animated texture (thanks 3saster for ANIMATED handler), including the custom ones.
- Modern Guns reload animations can now be interrupted at any point to switch to a different weapon. Depending on when you interrupt the animation, the weapon might be already reloaded by that point or not, similarly to how guns work in modern games.
- Added 'Safe Actor Replacement' feature (see Beautiful Doom Settings): a compatibility feature that comes into play if Beautiful Doom is run alongside other mods or map packs:
- 'DEHACKED only': with this setting, the mod won't replace actors that are defined in DEHACKED (such as Eviternity monsters, e.g. Cyber Baron).
- 'DEHACKED and sprites': same as above plus it also won't override actors that have their sprites replaced (the way some older or vanilla-styled wads replaced sprite names directly without changing any code, for example Deus Vult II).
This feature only works for monsters and decorations. To disable weapons you need to use 'Beautiful Doom weapons' option under Compatibility.
This feature does not interact with DECORATE or ZScript, since those introduce new actors, as opposed to DEHACKED. If you want to combine Beautiful Doom with a custom monster pack that replaces vanilla monsters, use 'Beautiful Doom monsters' option under Compatibility.
- Integrated menu tool tips by Nero: https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=68495
- Added a 'janitor' key that will clear all debris/blood/gibs on the level.
- Enhanced/Modern Guns: you now can press 'Weapon Help' button to see a popup on the screen with details on the weapon. Currently looks best at 1080p.
- SpriteShadow mod is removed: I don't see a good reason to have it integrated, considering SpriteShadow is already fully compatible with Beautiful Doom and is present in many people's autoload folders. In addition to that, sprite shadows will likely soon become a built-in GZDoom feature, and a separate mod won't be required.
- SSG gibbing is now more consistent and should happen less often at distances and/or when the enemy is hit by only a few pellets.
- Modern SSG pellets will no longer cause non-monster objects to bleed when shot.
- Modern SSG now automatically goes into reload animation after shooting (which, like all other Modern weapon animations, can be interrupted to switch into a different weapon).
- Modern Plasma Rifle can now shoot a little longer before needing to cool down.
- Modern Rocket Launcher now can hold 8 rounds in its clip.
- Resting debris should no longer lag behind moving floors.
- Improved bouncing and underwater physics for gibs. Improved underwater behavior for blood.
- Some of the extra death animations are now triggered by specific attacks: for example specific Zombieman and Shotgunguy death animations can now only be triggered by headshots. This is a purely visual effect, there's no extra headshot damage.
- Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind will now be properly able to damage each other.
Visuals and audio
- Updated all blood sprites; they now look closer to vanilla: more pixelated, more vibrant red colors.
- Drew new detailed saw death animations for Zombieman, Shotgun Guy, Chaingun Guy, Imp and Pinky.
- Custom sprites for Head On A Stick and Heads On A Stick.
- Added texture replacements for Doom gore textures (aka SP_DUDEs). They are optional and will only show up is 'Beautiful Doom Decorations' option is set to 'Enable'.
- Added 'Player gloves color' that lets you switch between classic or black gloves at any point (regardless of weapon set).
- Modern Assault Rifle now has a new set of sprites in a different color scheme.
- Modern Plasma Rifle now uses new sprites with a detailed coil that also serves as a visible heat indicator.
- Updated Modern BFG9000 sprites: improved animations, muzzle flash and heat indicators.
- Redid all Chainsaw sprites to use better blood and smoother movement.
- Blood on Modern Chainsaw will now properly change color based on the blood color of the last enemy hit.
- Sprite and animation improvements for all weapons.
- Added shaders for liquid textures.
- Blood pools and decals now have materials.
- Dark smoke now uses smoother sprites.
- Scorched dead bodies now emit more smoke.
- Burning dead bodies emit fire particles.
- Arch-Vile now has smoother animation in its attack sequence.
- Arch-Vile flames now use better particles.
- Multiple improvements to brightmaps.
- A custom vingette effect is shown on the screen when Modern Berserk is active.
- Added better chainsaw jamming sound by olzhas1one.
Deus Vult Ii
How to play
Download BeautifulDoom200612.pk3 below. Don't unpack! Run it as you would run any mod: