Nov 25, 2019. Apr 10, 2020. Nov 29, 2017.
The macOS Mojave was the fifteenth release from Apple for their macOS family and was made available to the public on the 24th of September in 2018. The macOS Mojave 10.14.1 (the updated version) was released on the 30th of October of the same year with a couple of new updates.
It succeeded Mac OS High Sierra 10.13 which was released on the 25th of September in 2017 and was preceded by the macOS Catalina 10.15 which was released on the 7th of October in 2019. This macOS is known to be the last one developed by Apple to support 32-bit applications as macOS Catalina only supports 64-bit applications.
Download Latest Version: macOS Catalina 10.15 ISO & DMG Image
5.6GB / 5.9GB
Tutorial: How to Install Mac OS on Windows PC using Virtual Machine.
There were a large number of new features and additions introduced in macOS Mojave that made it successful. In particular, Dark Mode, Stacks and the improved App Store received fine praise. Additions to the Finder and Screenshot features helped improve their ability to serve the needs of the users greatly. The focus on strong security for the user’s information was also viewed favourably.
At the same time, the macOS received criticism for its beta performance issues. Not all the features implemented on the system were completely developed either. Despite these shortcomings, macOS Mojave was seen as a powerful step forward for Apple towards its future products.
Productive Features of macOS Mojave 10.14.1
Here are some of the features that were introduced in Mojave and some of the pre-existing ones that have been reworked:
- Finder Quick Actions- This is a useful feature that will allow users to create a PDF or rotate an image without the use of an app. The user can explore the kind of actions that they can perform by checking out the Quick Actions menu.
- Finder Preview Panel- Like before,this feature allows the user to have a small glance into a document or an image without actually opening it. Additionally, users will now be able to be aware of details about the document or images such as the date of document creation or the kind of lens used for taking a photo.
- Quick Look- A pre-existing app on macOS Sierra, Quick Look allows users to see files, folders or photos without even opening them. With the new Markup feature, photos and PDFs can now be cropped or rotated. Text can also be added to them.
- Security improvements- Ad trackers that constantly bombard users with advertisements when they show interest in a product will now be blocked by the macOS. The macOS also now asks the user for permission for apps to use their Mac’s microphone and camera. Permissions will also be asked for other things such as browser data and message history.
- Safari Favicons- Since favicons were not available in Safari before, most people preferred to use Google Chrome. Now, favicons are available in Safari which means that users will be able to enjoy what they have been desperately waiting for. With the aid of favicons, users will now have much greater ease identifying their tabs without having to open them. This may be a small addition but it has made many users incredibly ecstatic.
- Dock- This is a pre-existing feature that can be used to get to apps and features that users are prone to access on a daily basis. In macOS Mojave, the Dock will show users up to 3 apps that they have used recently. Since not everyone is a fan of this feature as some find it annoying, they can turn it off if they wish.
- Facetime- Users can now chat with up to 32 people at the same time. If there is a group call happening, each participant can join in whenever they want during the active duration of the call. Group messages can also be sent in Facetime.
- App Store- The App Store has received many new additions to its already impressive set of features. The newly introduced Discover tab helps users find apps that they may have missed out on before, based on their preferences. The Create app will help users who are interested in producing content through methods like video editing and filmmaking.
- Dark Mode- By using Dark Mode, users will now be able to switch between Light Mode as well as Dark Mode. Using this new mode, users can protect their eyes from strain when they are working at night. The blue light that is emitted from the Mac screen is not good for the user’s eyes and Dark Mode helps reduce it greatly. The mode makes it easier to read text on the screen if there is good contrast between the screen and what the user is reading. Using Dark Mode can also help save battery life.
- Continuity Camera- If the user’s Mac and iOS devices are in close proximity to each other and both have their Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on, this feature can be used. It allows users to have whatever they scan or take a picture of on their iOS device be immediately available for display on their Mac. This feature can save a lot of time that would normally be taken in transferring photos or documents from iOS devices to the Mac the manual way.
- Dynamic Desktops- This feature changes the wallpaper of Mac’s screen according to the time of day. In order to use this feature, the user must have their Location Services enabled as the feature needs this information in order to be able to draw a match between the lighting outside in the user’s location with the wallpaper that they have on their screen.
- New ported apps- A few apps have been ported to the macOS Mojave from the iOS, namely News, Stocks, Voice Memos, and Home. News is an incredibly informative app that will provide users with updates and news pages from the world. With Home, users will now be able to connect their Mac with their HomeKit accessories which help them control their environment(light-bulbs, smart door locks, etc). If you wish to use your voice to record yourself singing or create voice memos, Voice is the app for you. Users can also sync their voice memos with all their iOS devices. Stocks will help the user get all of the financial information and stock market details that they need, complete with excellent diagrammatic representations with the appropriate statistical data attached.
- Stacks- Having a messy desktop can be excruciating to deal with it, especially for those who try to organize the multitude of files on their Desktop and end up failing. With the Stacks option, those worries can now be put to rest. Users will now be able to neatly arrange their files into neat stacks according to their wishes. There are different fields according to which the stacking can take place depending on the user’s preference such as the date the file was last modified or the date that the file was created. Stacks has been praised as one of the brightest additions introduced in macOS Mojave.
- Screenshot markup- There are many more options to take screenshots in macOS Mojave. These include being able to screenshot the entire screen, a specific window, or a specific area. The user is also able to screen record the entire screen or a specific part of it according to their preferences(for video purposes). They can also add text, shapes, or color to their screenshot if they wish.
- Siri- Siri has always been an important part of the Apple family and a great virtual assistant to users. In macOS Mojave, Siri is now able to control HomeKit devices and can also assist the user in finding their saved passwords.
- Updates- Normally, updates are performed through the App Store. In macOS Mojave, there is a Software Updates panel under System Preferences that has been designed especially for this purpose.
- Inclusion of new emojis- This may not seem like addition of great importance but the excitement that comes with it is nothing short of huge. More than 70 new emojis have been introduced to Apple’s emoji family.
- Emojis in the mail- Emojis can now be included in the user’s mails. There is a convenient shortcut available that the user can utilise in order to do this.
How to download the macOS Mojave ISO and DMG files
There are certain conditions that have to be satisfied before proceeding with the download. Using a verified link online, the user should download VirtualBox or VMWare. After this is done, the user should proceed to the Terminal and type in the required commands that come under each of the specified steps below:
- Creating a virtual disk for the installation media.
- Mounting the virtual disk.
- Writing the installer to the mount point.
- Unmounting the installer app.
- Converting the DMG file to the ISO format.
- Changing the file extension to an ISO file.
Requirements for macOS Mojave 10.14.1
The user’s Mac must have a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and 12.5 GB of available storage space in case they are upgrading to macOS Mojave from any one of its predecessors from OS X El Capitan and onwards. It will require 18.5 GB of available storage space if the upgrade is for an OS that is or precedes OS X Yosemite.
Steps to download macOS Mojave 10.14.1
Please follow these steps below in order to download macOS Mojave 10.14.1:
Check if the Mac system is compatible with macOS Mojave 10.14.1
The user should check if their Mac model is compatible with the macOS that they are about to download and install. These are the models that are supported:
- MacBook(2015 and onwards)
- MacPro(2013 and onwards)
- MacBook Pro(2012 and onwards)
- MacBook Air(2012 and onwards)
- iMac(2012 and onwards)
- Mac Mini(2012 and onwards)
Backup the system
The user should backup all of the important files that they may be afraid of losing. Time Machine is an excellent inbuilt feature that can help the users take care of this. The user should connect their system with an external storage device and then let Time Machine backup their files to this location. If the user’s original files are ever deleted or gone, they can use their backup files. DropBox, iCloud and OneDrive are also great alternatives to Time Machine.
Ensure that a strong Internet Connection is present
A lot of time is required to download and install macOS Mojave and the user should be thoroughly prepared for this. Blackweb gaming mouse bwa17ho003. They should ensure that their Mac is connected to a strong Internet connection so that there are no interruptions in the download or installation of the macOS.
Download the macOS
The user can now download the macOS from their App Store.
Allow the Installation process to take place
The user will be prompted to begin the installation process once the download has been completed. The instructions displayed by the installer should be carefully followed and completed accordingly by the user. It is recommended that the user perform the installation in the evening so that the process can get completed overnight. They should ensure that their Mac’s lid is not closed and they should not enable the Sleep option either.
Enjoy the macOS for yourself
The user should patiently wait for the installation process to get completed( this process may take a very long time). Once it is done, the Mac will be restarted. After this, the user will be able to enjoy using and experiencing macOS Mojave 10.14.1 themselves.
If you have not tried out the macOS Mojave 10.14.1, we strongly suggest that you give it a try. Apple has done an incredible job of trying to improve upon the previous macOS High Sierra version. There has been a massive influx of new features in this version that we are sure you would love to try out.
Please peruse this article thoroughly before you update your Mac’s current OS to macOS Mojave 10.14 so that you will not miss out on any important information that you may require. We are so happy that we got the opportunity to be able to help you through this article. Please do reach out to us in the comments section below if you have any queries and we will help resolve them for you.
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 ISO & DMG Files Direct Download - ISORIVER
The macOS Mojave was the fifteenth release from Apple for their macOS family and was made available to the public on the 24th of September in 2018..
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Mac OS Mojave 10.14
Application Category: OS
Take more kinds of screenshots with less effort. Try three handy new built-in apps, and discover great new ones in the redesigned Mac App Store. Now you can get more out of every click.
Download Note: If you already have Mojave installed in your mac and what to update to the latest version download 'Update for Mojave 10.14 or later'. If you can any previous version of macOS installed on your mac (Sierra, High Sierra or any other) click on 'Update for any previous macOS' to download the appropriate file for you.
Put your best work forward.
Dark Mode is a dramatic new look that helps you focus on your work. The subtle colors and fine points of your content take center screen as toolbars and menus recede into the background. Switch it on in the General pane in System Preferences to create a beautiful, distraction-free working environment that’s easy on the eyes — in every way. Dark Mode works with built-in apps that come with your Mac, and third-party apps can adopt it, too.
A desktop whose time has come.
Introducing two new time-shifting desktops that match the hour of the day wherever you are.
A really neat way to manage files.
Stacks keeps your desktop free of clutter by automatically organizing your files into related groups. Arrange by kind to see images, documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, and more sort themselves. You can also group your work by date. And if you tag files with project-specific metadata, like client names, sorting by stacks becomes a powerful way to manage multiple jobs. To scrub through a stack, use two fingers on a trackpad or one finger on a Multi-Touch mouse. To access a file, click to expand the stack, then open what you need.
New ways to view. More ways to do.
With macOS Mojave, the Finder becomes even more of a doer. Now you can quickly locate a file by how it looks. Instantly see all of a file’s metadata. And perform Quick Actions on files without ever opening an app.
Work on a file without even opening it.
Now a tap of your space bar provides more than just a quick look at a file. It gives you the power to perform actions specific to the kind of file you’re viewing — without ever launching an app. So you can mark up a PDF, rotate and crop an image, even trim audio and video. And when you’re ready, you can share right from Quick Look, too.
Screenshots are now a snap.
With macOS Mojave, all the controls you need to grab any type of screenshot are one simple shortcut away. Just launch the new Screenshot utility or press Shift-Command-5. An easy-to-use menu includes new screen-recording tools and options for setting a start timer, showing the cursor, and even choosing where you’d like to save your screenshots. Take a screenshot and a thumbnail of it animates to the corner of the screen. Leave it there to automatically save it to the destination you’ve chosen. You can drag it directly into a document or click it to mark it up and share it right away — without having to save a copy. It’s more than easy; it’s clutter-free.
Add everyone to the conversation.
With macOS Mojave, you can jump on a FaceTime call with up to 32 people. Invite anyone to join a call anytime it’s in progress. And the same call can include both audio and video callers. So you and your friends or colleagues are able to connect using whatever device is closest at hand — Mac, iPhone, iPad, even Apple Watch.
Ready for their big‑screen debut.
Three apps people love on iOS are ready to shine with new Mac versions. You can follow your stocks, record a lecture, or turn down the AC, all without leaving your desktop.
Committed to keeping your information yours.
We’re always working to protect your privacy and security. macOS Mojave goes further than ever with robust enhancements designed to keep control of your data and keep trackers off your trail.
Gallery View: With Gallery View, you can scroll through big previews of your files to visually identify the one you’re looking for. So finding that image of the smiling girl by the Ferris wheel or the PDF with a colorful pie chart has never been faster.
Download Mac Os Mojave Full Installer
Quick Actions: With Quick Actions in the Preview pane, you can work on files right from the Finder. Rotate images, create PDFs, trim video, and more — without having to open an app or rename and save your file. You can even apply them to multiple files at once, or create a custom Quick Action based on an Automator workflow.
Complete Metadata: Metadata provides the key details of any file. Now the Preview pane can display all of a file’s metadata, or you can customize it to show just the metadata you want to see. So if you’re looking for a specific image, you can quickly confirm the camera model, aperture, exposure, and more.
- Adds support for Group FaceTime video and audio calls, which support up to 32 participants simultaneously, are encrypted end-to-end for privacy, and can be initiated from a group Messages conversation, or joined at any time during an active call.
- Adds over 70 new emoji characters, including new characters with red hair, gray hair and curly hair, new emoji for bald people, more emotive smiley faces and additional emoji representing animals, sports and food.
MacOS Mojave delivers new features inspired by its most powerful users, but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work using Dark Mode. Organize your desktop using Stacks. Experience four new built-in apps. And discover new apps in the reimagined Mac App Store.
- Experience a dramatic new look for your Mac that puts your content front and center while controls recede into the background.
- Enjoy new app designs that are easier on your eyes in dark environments.
- View an ever-changing desktop picture with Dynamic Desktop.
- Automatically organize your desktop files by kind, date, or tag using Stacks.
- Capture stills and video of your screen using the new Screenshot utility.
- Find your files visually using large previews in Gallery View.
- See full metadata for all file types in the Preview pane.
- Rotate an image, create a PDF, and more — right in the Finder using Quick Actions.
- Mark up and sign PDFs, crop images, and trim audio and video files using Quick Look.
- Photograph an object or scan a document nearby using your iPhone, and it automatically appears on your Mac.
Download Apple Mojave Installer Windows 7
Mac App Store
- Browse handpicked apps in the new Discover, Create, Work, and Play tabs.
- Discover the perfect app and make the most of those you have with stories, curated collections, and videos.
- Search with lyrics to find a song using a few of the words you remember.
- Start a personalized station of any artist’s music from the enhanced artist pages.
- Enjoy the new Friends Mix, a playlist of songs your friends are listening to.
- Block Share and Like buttons, comment widgets, and embedded content from tracking you without your permission with enhanced Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
- Prevent websites from tracking your Mac using a simplified system profile that makes you more anonymous online.
- Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors, trending stories popular with readers, and a customized feed created just for you.
- Keep your favorite topics, channels, and saved stories up to date on your Mac and iOS devices.
Download Apple Mojave Installer Free
- Create a customized watchlist and view interactive charts that sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
- Browse business news driving the markets curated by Apple News editors.
- Make audio recordings, listen to them as you work with other apps, or use them in a podcast, song, or video.
- Access audio clips from your iPhone on your Mac using iCloud.
- Organize and control all of your HomeKit accessories from your desktop.
- Receive real-time notifications from your home devices while you work.
Software similar to macOS Mojave 4
macOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. Experience music, TV, and podcasts in three all-new Mac apps.
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
macOS High Sierra helps you rediscover your best photos, shop faster and more conveniently online, and work more seamlessly between devices.