Eat sleep rave repeat by dj kee - 144 bpm. Just give me a reason by mc ya - 145 bpm. Sms (bangerz) by 3 girlz - 146 bpm. Still into you by heartclub - 147 bpm. In 2013 werkt Fatboy Slim samen met Riva Star op Eat Sleep Rave Repeat. De single komt begin november binnen in de Britse hitlijst op de derde plaats en weet bij ons een notering in de tipparade te scoren.
- Eat Sleep Rave Repeat Shirts
- Eat Sleep Rave Repeat Mp3 Free Download
- Eat Sleep Rave Repeat Mp3 Download Free
|'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat'|
|Single by Fatboy Slim and Riva Starr featuring Beardyman|
- 4:45(Calvin Harris Remix)
- 5:26 (Original Mix)
|Fatboy Slim singles chronology|
|'Machines Can Do the Work' |
|'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat' |
|'Where U Iz' |
|Riva Starr singles chronology|
|'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat'|
'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat' is a song by Fatboy Slim, Riva Starr and Beardyman. It features vocals from Beardyman who improvised all of the lyrics and vocals in one take. It was released on 20 June 2013. Aided by a remix by Calvin Harris, the song reached number 3 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming Fatboy Slim's first top ten hit since 'Star 69' / 'Weapon of Choice' in 2001. A remix by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and Ummet Ozcan was released on 23 December 2013.
The lyric video for the original track was released on 24 June 2013. A music video to accompany the release of the Calvin Harris Remix was first released onto YouTube on 22 October 2013.
Eat Sleep Rave Repeat Shirts
Digital download – Single
|1.||'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat' (Calvin Harris Remix)||4:45|
Digital download – EP
|1.||'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat' (Calvin Harris Remix Edit)||2:48|
|2.||'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat'||5:26|
|3.||'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat' (clean version)||5:26|
|4.||'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat' (acappella)||5:11|
Digital download – Tomorrowland remix
|1.||'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat' (Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike and Ummet OzcanTomorrowland Remix)||5:00|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||26|
|Belgium Dance (Ultratop Flanders)||9|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)||24|
|Belgium Dance (Ultratop Wallonia)||17|
|Mexico (Mexico Ingles Airplay)||39|
|Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)||8|
|Netherlands (Single Top 100)||2|
|Netherlands (Mega Dance Top 30)||2|
|UK Singles (OCC)||3|
|UK Dance (OCC)||1|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||138|
|Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)||63|
- ^'Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat (Skint Records) :: Beatport'. Beatport. 20 June 2013.
- ^'iTunes - Music - Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat (feat. Beardyman) (Calvin Harris Remix) - Single'. iTunes. 27 October 2013. Archived from the original on 22 January 2014.
- ^'Fatboy Slim'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
- ^'Eat Sleep Rave Repeat - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike & Ummet Ozcan Tomorrowland Remix (Skint Records)'. Beatport. 23 December 2013.
- ^'Fatboy Slim, Riva Starr & Beardyman - Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat (Lyric Video)'. YouTube. 24 June 2013.
- ^'Fatboy Slim, Riva Starr & Beardyman - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Remix) (Official Video)'. YouTube. 22 October 2013.
- ^'iTunes - Music - Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat (feat. Beardyman) - EP by Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr'. iTunes. 27 October 2013.
- ^'Australian-charts.com – Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr feat. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat'. ARIA Top 50 Singles. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr feat. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat' (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr feat. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat' (in Dutch). Ultratop Dance. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr feat. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat' (in French). Ultratop 50. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr feat. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat' (in French). Ultratop Dance. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- ^'Lescharts.com – Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr feat. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat' (in French). Les classement single. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- ^'Chart Track: Week 45, 2013'. Irish Singles Chart. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- ^'Chart Search Billboard'. www.billboard.com. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- ^ 'Nederlandse Top 40 – week 3, 2014' (in Dutch). Dutch Top 40 Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- ^'Dutchcharts.nl – Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr feat. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat' (in Dutch). Single Top 100. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- ^'Dance Top 30 – 28/12/2013' (in Dutch). dutchcharts.nl. Hung Medien. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- ^'Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- ^'Official Singles Chart Top 100'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- ^'Official Dance Singles Chart Top 40'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- ^'End Of Year Charts: 2013'(PDF). Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- ^'Top 100-Jaaroverzicht van 2014'. Dutch Top 40. Retrieved 17 January 2020.
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eat,_Sleep,_Rave,_Repeat&oldid=1001164155'
Musician and producer Quentin Leo Kook, also known as Norman Kook or Fatboy Slim, was born in Bromley, Kent, in 1963. He grew up in Reigate, Surrey, England. In Reigate he formed his first band - punk trio Peroxide, but soon became the bassist (and later lead vocalist) in the rock band Disque Attack. During his college study, Kook began to train his DJ skills. At the age of eighteen, he moved to Brighton and soon made a name in local clubs. In 1985, Kook became the bassist for the indie-rock band The Housemartins. The musicians made two hits - Happy Hour and cover for Caravan Of Love, originally by The Isley Brothers. However, in 1988, the group disbanded. Kook came back to Brighton in order to pursue his interest in dance music - around that time he met the studio engineer Simon Thornton, who has been collaborating with him until now.
In some time, the artist organized the command Beats International - its first album Let Then Eat Bingo featured the hit Dub Be Good To Me. The second disc by the band Excursion On The Version did not copy the success of the previous disc and Kook concentrated on his new project - Freakpower. The band achieved moderate success and later changed the name for Fried Funk Food. In 1995, Kook began to create under the pseudonym Pizzaman. His album Pizzamania produced such dance hits as Trippin' On Sunshine, Sex On The Streets and Happiness. Kook became one of the founders of dance genre known as big beat - the combination of hip hop, rock, break beat and R&B. In 1996, the career of the musician gave a drastic leap - his album Better Living Through Chemistry, released under the pen name of Fatboy Slim, instantly made Kook an extremely popular artist. The second album You've Come A Long Way, Baby was issued in 1998. Its hits The Rockafeller Skank, Praise You and Right Here Right Now, based on samples of classical soul tracks, got many awards and praises. The music by Fatboy Slim was actively used on television and in advertisements.
In 1999, the artist married British TV-person Zoe Ball, with whom he met during one of his DJ sets on Ibiza. The couple has a son called Woody. The Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars full-length saw light in 2000 and featured slow, meditative track Sunset (Bird Of Prey), based on the sample of Jim Morrison from The Doors. The success was supported by the energetic single Weapon Of Choice, noticeable for its video, starring Christopher Walken. In 2002, Fatboy Slim gave a DJ concert in Brighton, which resulted in two deaths. Although there was found no guilt by Kook, he was forbidden to perform in Brighton. In 2003, Fatboy Slim parted with his wife, but the couple re-united in three months after the highly publicized separation. Nevertheless, this story had a deep impact on the emotional charge of the next album by Fatboy Slim - Palookaville, which had dance hits Slash Dot Dash and The Joker. This disc differed from the previous works in the use of real instruments and a larger number of guest vocalists. In June 2006, Fatboy Slim released the collection of best songs The Greatest Hits: Why Try Harder, which had not only the best hits, but also two new compositions of the artist - Champion Sound and That Old Pair Of Jeans. The same year, Kook got back his right to perform in Brighton, but he did not forget to visit multiple musical festivals. In 2007 Fatboy Slim released two albums: album of remixes The Greatest Hits: Remixed and record titled Late Night Tales: Fatboy Slim, which includes remixes of Fatboy Slim’s favorite songs. The album Here Lies Love, which Fatboy created with David Byrne, was issued in 2010.
Eat Sleep Rave Repeat Mp3 Free Download
Why Try Harder: The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits: Why Try Harder brings together all the huge records that helped make Fatboy Slim the biggest dance artist and DJ on the planet. The album includes all the hit singles, alongside remixes and two exclusive new tracks
Eat Sleep Rave Repeat Mp3 Download Free