- Hiveswap Act 2
- Hiveswap Act 2 July 17
- Hiveswap Act 2 Trailer
- Hiveswap Steam
- Hiveswap Act 2
For HIVESWAP: Act 2 players, this is a guide about how to cause a mistrial, aka the Best Possible Scenario achievement, let’s check it out.
Are you stuck in Hiveswap: Act 2 – Dead Freight, or looking for the best way to proceed? We have the solution to your problem! Use one of the walkthroughs, hints or playthroughs that have been contributed by our readers for Hiveswap: Act 2 – Dead Freight and wonder no more. Travel from grimy underground clubs to stately mansions, meeting trolls up and down the hemospectrum along the way. A semi-canon visual novel, Hiveswap Friendsim introduces you to the characters you’ll meet in Act 2 and beyond.
HIVESWAP: Act 2 is the highly anticipated second entry in the four-part series of narrative adventure games from the universe of Andrew Hussie's Homestuck. Hiveswap has something for you, whether you're a dedicated fan or just now discovering the fandom phenomenon. HIVESWAP: ACT 2 is the highly anticipated second entry in the four-part series of narrative adventure games from the universe of Andrew Hussie's Homestuck. Hiveswap has something for you, whether you're a dedicated fan or just now discovering the fandom phenomenon. THE DREAM OF THE 90'S IS ALIVE ON ALTERNIA.
Only read this if you want to get spoiled or you want to unlock the achievement.
Before you enter the train it is important that you keep your pogs and that you have the E-cell batteries. You will end up using them later in the guide.
To obtain these items one must collect the batteries from the TV remote in act 1 (you must have a ported save) and keep your pogs before getting onto the train (you must not trade them to Elwurd and instead get train tickets from Chixie and Zebruh)
Coincidentally you can also unlock ‘Evil’, ‘A Fire Mixtape’, ‘Next Time Maybe’, ‘Tough Love’, ‘Ultimate Collab’, ‘Star Power’ and ‘Sylladex Spring Cleaning’ through this achievement path.
Before the trial
Before you start the trial by talking to Tyzias and selecting the option to do so you must collect as much information as possible. This is hard to mess up as Tyzias will prevent you from going in without the bear minimum but you must talk to Zagora and complete his trading quest first.
Tagora’s trading quest is started after you obtain the footage from the security grub above the load gaper. The quest automatically progresses itself if you continue to talk to Tagora for more evidence as he will take your spices, your pogs and then your batteries.
The quest gives you Tegiri’s browsing history and Tyzias’ notes.
When you know you’ve done it correctly Tyzias will say “color mmmme immmmpressed” and you can safely start the trial.
During the trial / the recess
Allow for the trial to continue past to the recess normally, if you don’t know what to do just ask Tyzias, she gives you the answers for free.
When the recess is called you must talk to Tyzias and bring up that she knows what’s really going on, this will allow you to present two pieces of evidence and a suspect.
Present both the nail polish and Lynera’s diary and then Wanshi as the suspect. This should start the trial again immediately after Joey talks.
Best Possible Scenario
If you’ve followed all the steps correctly then Wanshi should admit to falsifying evidence which prevents the trial from going any further.
This leads to Marvus calling a mistrial and clown court being adjourned.
That’s all we are sharing today in HIVESWAP: Act 2 How to Cause a Mistrial (Best Possible Scenario), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to JetSetAshe
This shows car walkthrough (red, purple, control, green, blue) in Hiveswap: Act 2
- talk to the custodian on the far right and ask him to move
- talk to the zookeeper on the far left and ask her what’s wrong
- go back to the custodian and exit the car
- talk to the guy with the big backpack and passenger
- walk down the car until cirava stops you, dialogue options don’t matter
- talk to the troll with the bandages, polypa
- go back and talk to the backpack trolls about stopping the fight
- talk to the bandaged troll again about the same topic
- go to the end of the car and select “stop”
- be polite
- tell them you aren’t giving up
- click one and select “strife”
- tap dance on ’em with joey
- leave the car
Hiveswap Act 2
(there are multiple ways to get through this trial. personally, i think this method isn’t as good but hey, it gets you through)
Apple prores 4444 xq codec download mac. Bigasoft ProRes Converter for Mac is designed for Mac users to encode or decode all types of Apple ProRes codecs including ProRes 4444, ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (LT), and ProRes 422.
Hiveswap Act 2 July 17
- try to leave the car
- talk to marvus, the purple clown guy
- talk to tyzias, the one with the notebook. make sure to go through all the dialogue options so you understand whats going on!
- from left to right, talk to all the trolls in the car. make sure to go through all dialogue options!
- go look at the grub in the bathroom (top right of the room, looks like a security camera)
- try to open the lockers on the left side of the room
- talk to the leader bronya, (the troll to the left of marvus the clown) and get the key to the lockers
- rummage through all the bags in the open-able lockers
- talk to sword guy (to the right of marvus) and go through all dialogue options
- use the file you got from one of the bags on the security grub in the bathroom
- talk to the guy who mentioned the grub (farthest right of the teal trolls)
- talk to bronya again
- talk to grub guy again and give him the spice ( DD: )
- talk to tyzias and start the trial
- call tirona to the stand (the little girl who’s icon is in the top row in the middle column)
—–from this point on in the trial, you will have the option to “press” on certain statements indicated by the dots on the right side of the screen above the text box. you also have the opportunity to “present” items on these statements as well. for example, “press 3” would mean click either the text box or the arrows on either side of the text box until the third dot is illuminated, then selecting “press”. a statement like “present h2d magazine on 3” would mean to navigate to the third statement through the previously mentioned actions and selecting the “present” button, then clicking on the “h2d magazine” item, and finally selecting the green “present” button.
- press 3
- present h2d magazine on 3
- press on all three of her statements, and then select “present” on the first statement. tyzias will ask you a question, select “tirona was reminded of someone”, and then select lanque (who’s icon is in the bottom left)
- after you listen to the grub, press 3
- present bronya itinerary on 3
- press 2
- present key on 2
- present any items you want over and over until bronya starts yelling. which items they are doesn’t matter. IF YOU TRY TO ASK TYZIAS FOR A HINT, CLICK MENU, OR DO ANYTHING BESIDES SPAM PRESENT, YOU WILL SOFTLOCK THE GAME!
- once the sword guy is on the stand, press 1
- present figurine on 2
- present nail polish, and say you are absolutely sure.
- present search history
- press 1
- present soldier purrbeasts book on 2
- just resume the trial
- press 3
- present h2d magazine on 3
- press 3
- present secret diary and security grub on 4
- leave the car
- walk to the right until you see the elevator, then go up it
- try to leave the car to the right
- after you are stopped by the blue tie guy, go back down the elevator and talk to the guy on the computer to the immediate left who’s name is mallek
- take his dead device and go to the yellow car. use the device on the backpack guy to charge it
- Take it back to mallek, who will send the literature to your tablet
- go back to blue tie man and listen to his ramblings. or don’t
- after you are told you need art by the blue girl with the stained dress, go back down the elevator and talk to remele, the person at the table with elwurd from the station
- after her request for “raw materials”, go back to the red car on the train, talk to the custodian, and take the garbage from him
- bring the garbage to remele who will give you a statue
- bring the statue to stained dress girl
- after the muscly blueblood tells you to get a costume, go down the elevator and talk to elwurd
- talk to her again, and select the “i’ll get back you you on that” option
- go talk to the spider lady in the far right of the room, past the elevator, and say you’ll go into her bedroom
- after elwurd saves you and you get the pirate costume go talk to the muscly lady again
- get your ♥♥♥♥ rocked and head to the next car
- play wheel of fortune with the clowns
- head to the yellow car and take a picture of the sleeping one-eyed person
- go back to the clown car and show the picture to marvus
- after he spins the wheel head to the green car
- talk to sword guy and get the knife from him
- take the knife to elwurd and get it painted up
- bring the knife to marvus
- after the final spin, head to the red car and walk to the zookeeper lady, or until joey notices there is no soda in the car
- head back to the clown car
Hiveswap Act 2 Trailer
- use telekinesis on the lever directly beneath the blue monitor
- use telekinesis on the big metal door on the floor
- switch to joey and have her tapdance on the blue bobbly lady on the dashboard
- shine the flashlight on the aforementioned lady
- select the pigeon and use it on the open hatch on the floor
- switch to xefros and use his bat to break the window
- use telekinesis on the broken glass from the door
- switch to joey and throw a dog treat at the robot
- switch to xefros and use telekinesis on the lever the robot previously had it’s hand on
Hiveswap Act 2