- Update Iphone 6 On Itunes
Try these steps if you can't connect to any of these apps:
Beberapa visualizer pihak ketiga mungkin tidak lagi kompatibel dengan iTunes versi ini. Silakan hubungi pengembang untuk mendapatkan visualizer terbaru yang kompatibel dengan iTunes 12.1 atau yang lebih baru. Ketersediaan Apple Music, iTunes Store, dan iTunes Match mungkin bervariasi berdasarkan negara. Daily Stories. From exclusive world premieres to behind‑the‑scenes interviews, original stories. Jul 10, 2020.
Check the system status page
Check Apple’s System Status page to see if there’s an outage for a service in your country or region.
Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet
Use any Internet browser to connect to any website. If nothing loads, use another device on the same network to see if it can connect to any website. If no other devices can access the Internet, turn off your Wi-Fi router, then turn it on again to reset it. If you still can’t connect to your Wi-Fi network, contact your Internet provider for more help. If only your first device can’t connect to the Internet, get help with Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac.
If you use cellular service to connect to the Internet on your iPhone or iPad, make sure that you have cellular data turned on for the app that you're using. To do this, open the Settings app, tap Cellular, then turn on Cellular Data.
Update your software
Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, or software for your non-Apple device. Then try to connect again.
Check the date and time
Make sure that the date and time on your device are set correctly for your time zone.
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap Date & Time. Get more help with date and time.
On your Mac: Open System Preferences, then choose Date & Time.
On your Apple TV: Go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
Download amazon video to macbook. If the date and time are incorrect, update them or turn on the option to set date and time automatically.
If you see a different connection alert message
Use the steps above if you see one of these error messages:
- 'Cannot connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error has occurred.'
- 'We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The iTunes Store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'
- 'Could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again.'
- 'We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later.'
- If you're connected but you can't download content, change your Apple ID password. You might have to sign out and sign in again. If you're asked to verify your payment information, make sure that all payment details match what's on file with your financial institution.
- If you're connected but you can't download or update apps, pause and restart the app download or restart your device.
- Learn what to try if you also see pop-ups in Safari on your Mac.
- Learn what to do if you see error -45054 on your computer.
- With iTunes for Windows, check to see if you turned on third-party security software or Windows Firewall.
- If you’ve tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.
How to change your ringtone
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- Under Sounds and Vibrations Patterns, tap the sound that you want to change.
- Tap a ringtone or alert tone to hear and set it as the new sound.
Set a ringtone or text tone for a contact
- Open the Contacts app and tap a person's name.
- In the upper-right corner of the person's contact card, tap Edit.
- Tap Ringtone or Text Tone, then choose a new sound.
Buy ringtones from the iTunes Store
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Tones.
- Find a ringtone that you want to buy, then tap the price.
- Choose an option to automatically set the ringtone. Or tap Done to decide later.
- You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Redownload ringtones purchased with your Apple ID
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- Under Sounds and Vibration Patterns, tap any sound.
- Tap Download All Purchased Tones. You might not see this option if you already downloaded all the tones that you purchased or if you haven't purchased any tones.
You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones.
Use a custom ringtone
If you created a custom ringtone in an app, like Garageband, you can sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes for Windows or the Finder on a Mac.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- On a PC, open iTunes for Windows. On a Mac, open the Finder.
- Drag and drop the ringtone to your device.
Update Iphone 6 On Itunes
- You can also create custom ringtones from Logic Pro X or GarageBand for iOS or iPadOS projects.
- Learn how to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode.
- If Face ID is set up on your device, you might not hear any sounds for notifications while you're looking at your device.