Update 1.4 is the fifth update overall and the fourth major update to Just Shapes & Beats. It was released on 31 May 2020 (NA)/30 May 2020 (EU/RUS/AUS) for Steam and PlayStation 4 and on 1 June 2020 for Nintendo Switch. It introduces five new levels composed by Shirobon, F-777, rainbowdragoneyes, MDK, Sterrezo and Big Giant Circles. 'Just Shapes & Beats' is a chaotic co-op musical bullet-hell based on three simple things: avoid Shapes, move to the kick-ass Beats, and die, repeatedly. It’s a new spin on the SHMUP genre, adding a layer of cooperation that’s at the core of the game: because everything is better with friends. Update 1.5 is the sixth update overall and the fifth major update to Just Shapes & Beats. It was released on 23 September 2020 for Steam, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. It is also launch update for Google Stadia on 30 June 2020. New render system: Unity’s Universal Render Pipeline. Two new languages: Spanish & Italian. New One-hand mode. Heavily updated photosensitive mode.
“Just Shapes & Beats” is a hell of chaotic music based on three simple things: avoiding shapes, kicking and dying, over and over again. This is a new twist in the SHMUP genre, adding a layer of collaboration to the heart of the game: because everything is better with friends. Play alone or with a maximum of four players, locally or online, through story mode or game challenge periods.
Free online games for mac. Do you like music That’s why we’ve done 35 handmade scenes with songs from more than 20 chiptune and EDM artists.
Tap your ears and ears and ears like a square brick. Bam
Gather your team and play a maximum of 4 players in a cooperative, without an appointment, or on your sofa for a home party or an online party!
Don’t have friends / don’t like it? We make GOTCHU MY GOTCHU with our friends, we make new friends or our best friends by doing a few quick online competitions. Let us choose our best new buds in the next few hours. Strangers are just friends you haven’t met yet.
A lone wolf, back pain caused by carrying people, do you prefer to play with yourself? Do it, the game is just fun, just a different experience awaits you. No one is judging here.
We have a lot of different game experiences to offer! Story mode helps you learn ropes with medium songs and optional occasional mode. When you think you’re ready, Challenge Runs lets you prove yourself: Judge your skills randomly by playing selected songs.
Do you need some kind of training set to improve yourself? Tear off your sleeves and practice songs that you can hardly play on the list.
Literally lyrics for your party! Let the game-play in Party mode and illuminate your social communities, you can even play people in these party scenes while the music is playing if there is one, because we want everything.
So yes, go ahead and thank us for having the most epic party of your life, you’re happy.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience
Download Link 1 / Download Link 2
File Size: 611.70 MB
There’s a new update for Just Shapes & Beats, Berzerk Studio’s chaotic co-op musical bullet-hell game. Highlights for version 1.5.52 include one handed controls, an improved photosensitive mode, and additional language support.
Below are the full patch notes:
– Added Spanish & Italian support
– Moved to Unity 2019.4
– Major change to rendering system, now using Unity’s Universal Render Pipeline
– Windows and Mac builds now built using IL2CPP
– Added One-hand mode (Dash with triggers, move with both analog sticks)
– Vastly improved photosensitive mode
– New menu for reassigning controllers (Options > Controls > Reassign controllers)
– Added new popup to ask the player to activate photosensitive mode
– Major changes to management of async call in matchmaking code
– Changed Steamworks plugin to use Facepunch.Steamworks
– Now using Steam Rich Presence
– Implemented level loading syncing logic for online
– When controller gets disconnected while playing online, user has now 60 seconds to reconnect one (instead of getting kicked)
– Fixed online issues with joining players
– Fixed issue with the exit button on main menu when Party is selected
– Fixed issue with ‘New Game’ not unlocking after playing it in story mode
– Fixed issue with particles in ‘Final Boss’ hitting the players when too small
– Fixed issue with fade-to-black during the Party credits (ending of Story mode) not covering the texts
– Fixed issue with track previews sometimes stopping playing when moving fast during voting in Challenge mode
– Fixed issue with water waves accelerating when hitting it with the player multiple times
Just Shapes & Beats is out now on the Switch eShop.