Access your Start Menu, type Windows Settings, and you will see some apps icon. Select the Netflix app and click on Terminate, Reset and then Uninstall. The process of resetting an app will clear all the files in the app. Nov 28, 2019 NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update) Dear all, I need your technical assistance for solving my problem, namely: Windows 10 Netflix app does not work anymore (Netflix app stuck on the loading screen, then closes it itself) For some others Netflix App suddenly crashes or encounter a black screen every time while trying to.
If you can see the Video but are unable to hear any sound while playing a Movie or TV Show on Netflix, you will find below a number of methods to fix the problem of No Sound on Netflix in Windows 10.
Before going ahead with the steps to fix the issue of No Sound on Netflix in Windows 10, make sure that the volume is turned up both on your computer and also in the Netflix player.
Also, try to play another TV Show or Movie and see if the problem continues.
Take a close look at the HDMI cable and the internet cable (in case of wired internet) and make sure that both HDMI cable and other connections are properly plugged in.
The performance of Netflix on your Windows 10 computer depends on the amount of memory and processing resources that are available on your computer for streaming of Netflix videos.
Hence, free up as much resources as you can by closing all Unused Apps and browser tabs on your computer.
1. Click on the Speaker icon located at the lower right corner of your taskbar and choose Playback devices.
2. Next, click on the Playback tab > Speakers > Properties.
3. On the Speaker properties screen, click on the Advanced tab and select 24 bit, 192000 Hz (Studio Quality) sound.
4. Click on OK to save this setting.
Now, play a video on Netflix and see if you can hear the sound.
Netflix makes use of Microsoft Silverlight, so make sure that you have the latest version of Microsoft Silverlight on your Windows 10 computer.
1. Click on the Start button > Settings Icon > Updates & Security.
2. On the next screen, click on Windows Update in the side menu and then click on Check for Updates button.
3. Allow Windows to check for available updates and install them on your computer.
The problem of No Sound on Netflix in Windows 10 might be related to the device driver for sound controller getting corrupted.
1. Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
2. On the Device Manager screen, right-click on the device listed under “Sound, Video and Game controllers” and click on Uninstall device option in the contextual menu.
3.Restart your computer.
Once the computer restarts, Windows will automatically install the device driver.
Sometimes the problem of No Sound on Netflix in Windows 10 is related to the video being set to a sound option which is not supported by your computer.
1. Open the Netflix App on your computer.
2. Start Playing any Movie or TV Show on Netflix.
3. While the video is playing, move your mouse over the screen and click on the Dialogue icon.
4. On the menu that appears, see if surround sound (5.1) is selected. Try changing it to any available non-5.1 option.
After this change, try playing a Movie on Netflix and see if you can hear the Audio clearly.
HDMI connection transmits both Video and Audio signals within a single cable. If the Audio Output setting on your computer doesn’t change to HDMI output automatically, you’ll have to switch it manually, by doing the following:
1. Open Control Panel on your computer.
2. On the Control Panel screen, click on Hardware and Sound > Manage Audio Devices.
3. On the next screen, set HDMI or Digital Audio as the Default Audio Device.
Netflix Windows 10 app has came to Windows 10 Store over half a year, and the PC version also supports viewing movies offline like its iOS/Andorid one. It's unusable to search and download on Windows 10 APP Store again in early July on both PC and mobile. Many users assumed that the demise of Netflix will last forever, however, Editor Rich Woods soon confirmed from Netflix official that Netflix app will not be removed. Luckily, Netflix is back now, and exaggerated rumors collapse of itself.
During the COVID-19 quarantine, Netflix wins a great number of visits, but also many complaints for involuntary interrupt. To adapt the throughput of video streaming, Netflix switches to SD resolution by default. Even so, Netflix app not working issue still happens now and then, especially in European coutries. How to solve Netflix Windows 10 app not working issue and keep yourself entertained at home without such bothers any more? Here this post will give you the answer.
By using the best Netflix app Windows 10 not working troubleshooting tool, 5KPlayer. It's easy and fast to free download & play SD, 720p, 1080p and even 4K Netflix movies on Windows 10, as well as Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista. No crash or black screen at all!
5KPlayer redefines the expectations of a modern media player as a magic combination of smooth 4K/5K/8K video player, music/DVD player, online video downloader and AirPlay Sender/Receiver.
Download gangster paradise by coolio. Causes of Netflix app not working on Windows 10 vary from situations. Just try each not working solutions in descending order until the Netflix app problem is resolved:
Q. App store not downloading the right version of Netflix. Well, I've recently made a clean install of Windows 10 on my PC, and when I download the Netflix app, it downloads the W8/UWP version (which I don't like), not the W10 one. I check for app updates, but there's nothing for Netflix. What can I do about it? Thanks in advance.
A. It's the Netflix issue, you can contact and response it to Netflix tech support. Generally, this problem will soon be fixed by app update.
Q: Netflix Windows 10 app seems never remember where user left off watching a video.
A: This problem may be solved by near future, but at present you can just turn to browser streaming to remember.
Here we just list some top searched Netflix Windows 10 app errors on computer. If your error is out of the range, we advice you go to Netflix Help Center for searching, or create live chat with its online customer service representative, or directly make a call to him: 1-8666-579-7172. If nothing can do help on your Netflix Windows 10 problem, just try Netflix app alternative for Windows 10.