- Please take your signed temporary license, Social Security Number and another form of identification containing your signature when you go to process your photo license.
- Acceptable forms of signature identification include:
- PENNSYLVANIA: Driver's License, Photo ID Card, Photo Welfare Card
- PHOTOGRAPHIC ID: Military, Bank, Employee, School, Out-of-State License
- DOCUMENTS: Passport, Citizenship or Naturalization, Weapons Permit
- NON-PHOTO: Voter's Registration, Medicare Card, Pennsylvania Learner's Permit or Temporary Driver's License, Vehicle Registration
- You may go to the Driver License or Photo License Center of your choice.
- Vehicle Code Tests, Vision Screening and Road Tests may be taken at any of the Driver License Center locations listed. No examinations will be conducted on Mondays.
- The locations, days and times listed under each center are subject to change. If you have any questions concerning the Driver License Centers, please call 1-800-932-4600. Out-of-state please call 1-717-412-5300. People using TDD equipment should call 1-800-228-0676. Out-of-state please call 1-717-412-5380.
- The Department is required to obtain the licensee's Social Security Number under the provisions of sections 1510(a) and/or 1609(a)(4) of the Pennsylvania vehicle code. You will be required to provide your Social Security Number as identifying information in an attempt to minimize driver license fraud. Federal law permits the use of the Social Security Number by state licensing officials for the purpose of identification.
- Visit any PennDOT Driver License Center to have your documents verified and imaged, and receive your REAL ID within 15 business days Visit a REAL ID Center to have your documents verified and imaged and receive your REAL ID at the time of service The following PennDOT Driver License Centers are able to issue REAL IDs over the counter.
- Lincoln Court Shopping Center. Malvern, PA 19355. Phone (800) 932-4600. Out-of-state callers dial (717) 412-5300. Please note that the hours for the Photo License Center and the Driver License Center differ even though they are located in the same building.
Pa Driver's License Photo Center Locations Philadelphia
Glitch report warrior cats the game wiki. Please check business hours before visiting any Driver License or Photo License Center. Also, for a listing of Driver License and Photo License Center holiday closings, please click here. If you are planning to visit one of PennDOT's On-line Messenger Service Centers, please call ahead for hours of operation during holidays.
Pa Photo Driver License Locations
Philadelphia PennDOT Photo License Center Contact Information. View Philadelphia PennDOT Photo License Center hours, address, appointments, phone number, holidays and services. Philadelphia PennDOT Photo License Center. 2320 Island Avenue. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19142. The Waynesburg Waynesburg Photo & Exam Center is in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania and provides these services: Driver’s License and Renewal, Identification Cards, Written Test, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), CDL Written Test.