Mid-season ends at 2020-12-04 00:00 UTC Season ends 2020-01-22 00:00 UTC Prize pool US$3,000. Planetary Annihilation: TITANS Free Pre-Installed Elevate your game with new planets that feature multi-level terrain available in both single and multiplayer. Get up to speed faster with a new, streamlined tutorial experience, then take your game to the next level with the new Bounty Mode option for AI.
10-21-14: Initial release Download virtual villagers for mac.
So I’m a big fan of total annihilation and supreme commander, so it was up my alley when I heard Planetary Annihilation was going to have LAN.
In the latest update, it does have LAN! Yes!
So how do you do LAN? It’s pretty simple:
1) Start the game.
2) Under the game settings, turn on the local server. This only applies for x64 bit machines.
3) Go to multiplayer, host a game or join someone elses game. When you host, make sure the visibility is set to public to other gamers can find you.
Note: If two players have the same username, when you join a game, it will disconnect the host from the client, and the client becomes the new host.
In order to fix this, you want to change your username. If you have issues with this, see my quick mini tutorial below:
1) Download a mp fix here.
2) Extract it into your x64 folder in your main Planetary Annihilation folder.
3) Start the game. Click Single player, and type in a username and password. Don’t worry if it says login fail, its not crtical.
4) Now go to multiplayer, and your new name has taken effect. Tell all your other gamers to do the same to get a unique name, and now you can have fun!