NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY COPYING, INSTALLING ORUSING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONSOF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR THE LIMITATIONS ON: USE CONTAINED INSECTION 2; TRANSFERABILITY IN SECTION 4; WARRANTY IN SECTIONS 6 AND 7; LIABILITYIN SECTION 8; AND SPECIFIC PROVISIONS AND EXCEPTIONS IN SECTION 13. YOU AGREETHAT THIS AGREEMENT IS LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. THISAGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE AGAINST YOU AND ANY LEGAL ENTITY THAT OBTAINED THESOFTWARE AND ON WHOSE BEHALF IT IS USED: FOR EXAMPLE, IF APPLICABLE, YOUREMPLOYER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THESOFTWARE. VISIT HTTPS://TIMELAPSETOOL.COM FOR TERMS OF AND LIMITATIONS ONRETURNING THE SOFTWARE FOR A REFUND.
Last on our list is OutMatch; a tool that drives hiring based on analytics and candidate assessments. The cloud-based candidate selection tool can predict employee performance based on strengths, weaknesses, and competencies. The assessments test candidates on key traits such as personality, numerical reasoning, and logical reasoning. Time Lapse Tool free download - Free Snipping Tool, Hard Time, Salaat Time, and many more programs. Time-Lapse Tool 2.1.1572 + keygen crack patch. January 12, 2020. Copy Download Link (paste this to your browser) Comments. Name. Email. Website. Enter the code the next time you run the program to unlock the trial time limit. February 14, 2018. Time Lapse Tool Activation Code Crack - 50 - DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1.
THE SOFTWARE MAY INCLUDE PRODUCT ACTIVATION AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED TOPREVENT UNAUTHORIZED COPYING. THE ACTIVATION TECHNOLOGY MAY PREVENT YOUR USE OFTHE SOFTWARE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE ACTIVATION PROCESS DESCRIBED IN THESOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION.
'Computer' means a computer device that accepts information in digital orsimilar form and manipulates it for a specific result based on a sequence ofinstructions.
'Internal Network' means a private, proprietary network resource accessible onlyby employees and individual contractors (i.e., temporary employees) of aspecific corporation or similar business entity. Internal Network does notinclude the Internet or any other network community open to the public, such asmembership or subscription driven groups, associations and similarorganizations.
'Permitted Number' means one (1) unless otherwise indicated under a validlicense granted by AVWARE.
'Software' means (a) all of the information with which this agreement isprovided, including but not limited to (i) AVWARE or third party software filesand other computer information; (ii) sample and stock photographs, images,sounds, clip art and other artistic works bundled with AVWARE software and notobtained from AVWARE or another party through a separate service ('ContentFiles'); (iii) related explanatory written materials and files('Documentation'); and (iv) fonts; and (b) any modified versions and copies of,and upgrades, updates and additions to, such information, provided to you byAVWARE at any time, to the extent not provided under a separate agreement(collectively, 'Updates').
2. Software License. If you obtained the Software from AVWARE or one of itsauthorized licensees and as long as you comply with the terms of this agreement,AVWARE grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software in the manner andfor the purposes described in the Documentation, as further set forth below. SeeSection 13 for specific provisions related to certain kind of licenses.
2.1 General Use. You may install and use one copy of the Software on up to thePermitted Number of your compatible Computers; or
2.2 Portable or Home Computer Use. The primary user of the Computer on which theSoftware is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or herexclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or herhome, provided the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at thesame time as the Software on the primary Computer. Digitech jamman driver for mac.
2.3 Backup Copy. You may make a reasonable number of backup copies of theSoftware, provided your backup copies are not installed or used for other thanarchival purposes.
2.4 Content Files. Unless stated otherwise in the 'Read-Me' files associatedwith the Content Files, which may include specific rights and restrictions withrespect to such materials, you may display, modify, reproduce and distribute anyof the Content Files. However, you may not distribute the Content Files on astand-alone basis (i.e., in circumstances in which the Content Files constitutethe primary value of the product being distributed). Content Files may not beused in the production of libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, lewd, obscene orpornographic material or any material that infringes upon any third partyintellectual property rights or in any otherwise unlawful manner. You may notclaim any trademark rights in the Content Files or derivative works thereof.Content Files do not include stock photographs or other content not bundled withAVWARE software.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. The Software and any authorized copies thatyou make are the intellectual property of and are owned by AVWARE and itssuppliers. The structure, organization and code of the Software are the valuabletrade secrets and confidential information of AVWARE and its suppliers. TheSoftware is protected by law, including but not limited to the copyright laws ofthe Russian Federation and other countries, and by international treatyprovisions. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant youany intellectual property rights in the Software and all rights not expresslygranted are reserved by AVWARE and its suppliers.
4.1 Notices. You may not copy the Software except as set forth in Section 2. Anypermitted copy of the Software that you make must contain the same copyright andother proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software.
4.2 No Modifications. You may not modify, adapt or translate the Software. Youmay not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt todiscover the source code of the Software.
4.3 No Unbundling. The Software may include various applications, utilities andcomponents, may support multiple platforms and languages and may be provided toyou on multiple media or in multiple copies. Nonetheless, the Software isdesigned and provided to you as a single product to be used as a single producton Computers as permitted by Sections 2. You are not required to use allcomponent parts of the Software, but you may not unbundle the component parts ofthe Software for use on different Computers. You may not unbundle or repackagethe Software for distribution, transfer or resale.
4.4 No Transfer. YOU MAY NOT RENT, LEASE, SELL, SUBLICENSE, ASSIGN OR TRANSFERYOUR RIGHTS IN THE SOFTWARE, OR AUTHORIZE ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO BECOPIED ONTO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY'S COMPUTER EXCEPT AS MAY BEPERMITTED HEREIN. You may, however, transfer all your rights to use the Softwareto another individual or legal entity provided that: (a) you also transfer (i)this agreement, (ii) the serial number(s), the Software and all other softwareor hardware bundled, packaged or pre-installed with the Software, including allcopies, upgrades, updates and prior versions, and (iii) all copies of fontsoftware converted into other formats to such individual or entity; (b) youretain no upgrades, updates or copies, including backups and copies stored on acomputer; and (c) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of thisagreement and any other terms and conditions under which you purchased a validlicense to the Software. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU MAY NOT TRANSFERPERSONAL EDITION OF THE SOFTWARE. Prior to a transfer AVWARE may require thatyou and the receiving party confirm in writing your compliance with thisagreement, provide AVWARE with information about yourselves, and register asend-users of the Software. Please contact AVWARE's Customer Support for moreinformation.
5. Updates. If the Software is an upgrade or update to a previous version ofAVWARE software, you must possess a valid license to such previous version inorder to use such upgrade or update. After you install such update or upgrade,you may continue to use any such previous version in accordance with itsend-user license agreement only if (a) the upgrade or update and all previousversions are installed on the same device, (b) the previous versions or copiesthereof are not transferred to another party or device unless all copies of theupdate or upgrade are also transferred to such party or device and (c) youacknowledge that any obligation AVWARE may have to support the previousversion(s) may be ended upon the availability of the upgrade or update. No otheruse of the previous version(s) is permitted after installation of an update orupgrade. Upgrades and updates may be licensed to you by AVWARE with additionalor different terms.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY. AVWARE warrants to the individual or entity that firstpurchases a license for the Software for use pursuant to the terms of thisagreement that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with theDocumentation for the ninety (90) day period following receipt of the Softwarewhen used on the recommended operating system and hardware configuration.Non-substantial variation of performance from the Documentation does notestablish a warranty right. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PATCHES,EVALUATION AND PERSONAL EDITIONS OF SOFTWARE (See Section 13). All warrantyclaims must be made, along with proof of purchase, to the AVWARE CustomerSupport within such ninety (90) day period. Visit the Customer Support pages athttps://timelapsetool.com for more information about warranty claims. If theSoftware does not perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation,the entire liability of AVWARE and its affiliates and your exclusive remedy willbe limited to either, at AVWARE's option, replacement of the Software or refundof the license fee you paid for the Software.
7. DISCLAIMER. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BYAVWARE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR AVWARE,ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS' BREACH OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOINGLIMITED WARRANTY AND ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR TERM TO THEEXTENT THE SAME CANNOT OR MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW APPLICABLE TOYOU IN YOUR JURISDICTION, AVWARE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THESOFTWARE AND ACCESS TO ANY WEBSITES AND ONLINE SERVICES AS-IS AND WITH ALLFAULTS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONSOR TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE OROTHERWISE AS TO ANY MATTER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERFORMANCE, SECURITY,NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, INTEGRATION, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIETENJOYMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Theprovisions of Sections 7 and Section 8 will survive the termination of thisagreement, howsoever caused, but this will not imply or create any continuedright to use the Software after termination of this Agreement.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL AVWARE OR ITS AFFILIATES ORSUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS WHATSOEVERINCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ANY LOST PROFITS ORLOST SAVINGS, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURYOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY OF CARE, OR CLAIMS BY A THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF ANAVWARE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGES,CLAIMS OR COSTS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO THE EXTENTPERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION. AVWARE'S AGGREGATE LIABILITYAND THAT OF ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THISAGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE, IF ANY. THISLIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IN THE EVENT OF A FUNDAMENTAL OR MATERIAL BREACH OR ABREACH OF THE FUNDAMENTAL OR MATERIAL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. Nothing containedin this agreement limits AVWARE's liability to you in the event of death orpersonal injury resulting from AVWARE's negligence or for the tort of deceit(fraud). AVWARE is acting on behalf of its affiliates and suppliers for thepurpose of disclaiming, excluding and limiting obligations, warranties andliability, but in no other respects and for no other purpose. For furtherinformation, please see the jurisdiction specific information at the end of thisagreement, if any, or contact the Customer Support.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed andenforced in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation without referenceto conflicts of law rules and principles. To the extent permitted by law, theprovisions of this Agreement shall supersede any provisions of the UniformCommercial Code as adopted or made applicable to the Products in any competentjurisdiction. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United NationsConvention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application ofwhich is expressly disclaimed and excluded. The federal and state courts withinthe Balashikha shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputearising out of this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement is to be performedin the Balashikha and that any action, dispute, controversy, or claim that maybe instituted based on this Agreement, or arising out of or related to thisAgreement or any alleged breach thereof, shall be prosecuted exclusively in thefederal or state courts in of the Balashikha and you, to the extent permitted byapplicable law, hereby waive the right to change venue to any other state,county, district or jurisdiction; provided, however, that the AVWARE as claimantshall be entitled to initiate proceedings in any court of competent jurisdiction
10. General Provisions. If any part of this agreement is found void andunenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this agreement,which will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreementwill not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer. Forexample, for consumers in New Zealand who obtain the Software for personal,domestic or household use (not business purposes), this agreement is subject tothe Consumer Guarantees Act. This agreement may only be modified by a writingsigned by an authorized officer of AVWARE. The English version of this agreementwill be the version used when interpreting or construing this agreement. This isthe entire agreement between AVWARE and you relating to the Software and itsupersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communicationsor advertising relating to the Software.
11. Compliance with Licenses. If you are a business, company or organization,you agree that upon request from AVWARE or its authorized representative youwill within thirty (30) days fully document and certify that use of any and allAVWARE software at the time of the request is in conformity with your validlicenses from AVWARE.
12. Privacy Disclosure. AVWARE does not collect personally identifiableinformation except e-mail addresses such as names, social security numbers,addresses, gender identity, affiliations, age, height, weight, id photos, etc.Your e-mail address will be used only to communicate with you to solve yourproblem or promotions from AVWARE only. If you voluntarily give us any personalinformation for other promotions or contests, we do not share or sell this toother third parties.
12.1. Aggregated Usage and App Statistics. We collect anonymous aggregated usagestatistics of application usage and configuration options. We use thisinformation to determine how users use the App, how often certain features areused, etc. This information is used in aggregate form to help us improve theapplication value and to set priorities for future features.
13. Specific Provisions and Exceptions. This section sets forth specificprovisions related to certain components of the Software as well as limitedexceptions to the above terms and conditions. To the extent that any provisionin this section is in conflict with any other term or condition in thisagreement, this section will supersede such other term or condition.
13.1. Pre-release Software Additional Terms. If the Software is pre-commercialrelease or beta software ('Pre-release Software'), then this Section applies.The Pre-release Software is a pre-release version, does not represent finalproduct from AVWARE, and may contain bugs, errors and other problems that couldcause system or other failures and data loss. AVWARE may never commerciallyrelease the Pre-release Software. If you received the Pre-release Softwarepursuant to a separate written agreement, such as the AVWARE Agreement forUnreleased Products, your use of the Software is also governed by suchagreement. You will return or destroy all copies of Pre-release Software uponrequest by AVWARE or upon AVWARE's commercial release of such Software.
YOUR USE OF PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEE SECTIONS 7 AND 8 FORWARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS WHICH GOVERN PRE-RELEASESOFTWARE.
13.2. Evaluation or Personal Edition Additional Terms. If the Software islicensed as Personal edition or Evaluation is used then the following Sectionapplies. The Software may contain limited functionality and is to be used forpersonal and evaluation purposes only and not for your commercial purposes.
YOUR USE OF EVALUATION OR PERSONAL EDITION OF SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEESECTIONS 7 AND 8 FOR WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS WHICH GOVERNEVALUATION AND PERSONAL EDITION OF SOFTWARE
13.3. AVWARE may terminate the agreement at any time for any reason, includingwithout limitation any actual or suspected misuse or abuse by you of the App orthe Service. Sections 7 and 8 shall survive any termination of the agreement.